0 Kudos
Messaggio 1 di 9
3.623Visualizzazioni

o per ex LEM 100 ?  TRANSDUCER?

0 Kudos
Messaggio 2 di 9
3.604Visualizzazioni

Hi johnnewyork,

can you reformulate in English? I'm having a little trouble understanding.

Thanks,

CorraDIT

0 Kudos
Messaggio 3 di 9
3.592Visualizzazioni

hi,yes of course we can talk in english

first issue-i have varied devices wich i cant find in data base,no phone number,no nothing in website,loose a lot of time and want 5000 for licence!!

for ex LEM 100 or other new model of trasducer

sec issue-from programm and help,i cant understand ,how can i use just one face,no 2 faces

3 issue-from programm and help,i cant understand how can i change the tickness of connections and distance between connections??

i lost time for check info,=impossible,just this forum

0 Kudos
Messaggio 4 di 9
3.589Visualizzazioni

and more,i cant see any solution for print 3d photo

yes with the phone,very technical

0 Kudos
Messaggio 5 di 9
3.587Visualizzazioni

I think you should contact the producer of the hardware you are talking about, I am not sure what you are looking for here. Is this NI hardware? What do you need excatly? From what I understand, I think you writing in the wrong forum.

Best,

CorraDIT

0 Kudos
Messaggio 6 di 9
3.575Visualizzazioni

this forum i believe is for fix all issues with design software,right?

well,

sec issue-from programm and help,i cant understand ,how can i use just one face,no 2 faces

3 issue-from programm and help,i cant understand how can i change the tickness of connections and distance between connections??

i cant see any solution for print 3d photo

you have any solution? can i have your phone number? or skype?

0 Kudos
Messaggio 7 di 9
3.572Visualizzazioni

I am very sorry, I know this may sound a bit rude, but I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You might want to explain your thoughts to someone who will then put them into words.

Please explain how your questions relate to NI software or hardware, so that we can try to help you better, it's very hard to understand your need from your post.

0 Kudos
Messaggio 8 di 9
3.565Visualizzazioni

my friend is talk about one new project ,using software ni design for electronical components

i believe who work with this,already know

before to change ,after all work,this software,i try to understand if i can find all answers which i have regarding this software

when i go in ultiboard,i can t find in the menu and practically,how can i change for have only on face of layer,my thickness of connection,distance between connections

0 Kudos
Messaggio 9 di 9
3.563Visualizzazioni