From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web design

Solved!
Go to solution

I don't know if the new design has been finalized now or if we can still hope for some changes... I still think that headers and footers are (way to) too large...

ni.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,324 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

We have gotten feedback on the size of the header and  have added it to our backlog for our next rounds of design changes and improvements, however at this time, I have no timelines for that feature. My experience team has this suggestion as well as others to address screen real estate. When we have some definite solutions, I will be sure to update this group.

For some background on this issue, as there was significant feedback when we launched back in January regarding white space and the size  of  the header, please refer to the blog post here.

Our goal is continuous improvement on ni.com. We can only do that with your feedback, so we encourage you to continue to provide feedback and rest assured we will use as input for future design phases.

Thank you,

Maureen Thormann
Sr. Digital Customer Experience Manager

Message 2 of 3
(3,298 Views)

Hi Maureen,

I was aware of the feedback, that's why I was asking. Smiley Wink But as I understand we just need to be more patient, that's OK :Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Message 3 of 3
(3,287 Views)