Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Someone has replied while you were composing your response" message?

It's happened to me a few times that I write a reply to post and someone else hits "send" on their reply just before I do.   Any chance NI could implement a popup that tells a person this has occurred and gives the option to continue and/or view the new post?  What's the correct venue for making this request?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,322 Views)

Oh, but it i sooo much fun to learn about "The other Solution" too!

Or, I hope not!  wouldn't irony be served cold if..... I post this second?

One of my fondest moments on these forums was an edit by Ben : "I hate to say you cannot do that in LabVIEW- Every time I do someone comes along and proves me wrong- with an example!  But, let us try"

"Edit- -1 minute, Not bad!"

Yes, Ben and I cross-posted more than once. Bill (Ravens Fan) and I have done so several times as well!  

Get used to it by finding the humor in it!

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 2 of 5
(5,315 Views)

I've taken to having another instance of the post open in my browser and hitting refresh on it immediately before I hit post on my reply.   Seems like a silly thing to do.  Maybe I'll write a LabVIEW program.....

Thanks, Jeff.

Message 3 of 5
(5,311 Views)

@Zwired1 wrote:

I've taken to having another instance of the post open in my browser and hitting refresh on it immediately before I hit post on my reply.   Seems like a silly thing to do.  Maybe I'll write a LabVIEW program.....

Thanks, Jeff.

Ah, just enjoy the occasioinal humor!

There is really never enough humor-J.B.:)

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,309 Views)

Yeah, this is not anything to worry about.  Sometimes I explain things a little better than someone else, but they beat my post by a couple of seconds.  I just see it and chuckle.  Then watch to see which post the OP likes better.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,296 Views)