I have used Advanced Search but the results were different than expected, so here are my questions:
1) I was searching with my user ID in the LabWindows/CVI Idea Exchange, nothing else selected (wanted to list all my contributions): I got 40 results, while my Profile statistics says 36 ideas + 15 ideas comments. Analysis showed that the search returned all of my ideas and also my comments on my ideas, but not my comments on other ideas... How can I find all of my comments, too?
2) If I use my name instead of my ID, I receive 'Sorry, your search yielded no matching results'... This step actually was the first and I learnt about my ID, but it would be more convenient to use my user name... What did I do wrong?
As for your name, unfortunately there are other forum accounts with the same name and the system can't determine which one to choose but the user ID is unique.
1) Oh, I thought that also user names are unique - so maybe I should change mine to Ben or altenbach
2) If I am not logged in and click on my name, the system displays the correct statistics. In this case there seems to be no doubt which Wolfgang to choose... "Mine" wins
3) If I am doing a search say with Google or in WebofScience, searching for an author name of xyz, the system will show me all authors xyz. Hence it is surprising that Lithium returns none instead of all...
But if this is considered to be the expected behavior I fall silent...