Hi

I'm not getting my sleeping lion icon lately. can anyone sort it out

Regards
RobinHood
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(7,488 Views)

Hi,

You dont seem to have posted an icon to either your image gallery or to the following link

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=130&thread.id=1948 (looking at your post history)

which means you were probably linked to a local pc and that has changed or you deleted the files.

You need to put your icon in the Image Gallery or the above link and then use this to set your icon link.

hope this helps

Ray Farmer

Regards
Ray Farmer
Message 2 of 8
(7,479 Views)

He was well aware of this.

Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(7,476 Views)

The link that you provided for your icon is no longer working:

http://www.winthropharborlionsclub.org/sleeping_lion.jpg

You need to provide a working URL that hosts the image that you would like to use as your icon.  As Ray mentions, you can either upload it to your image gallery or attach it to a forum post in the icon thread.  Once it is uploaded to either place, edit your profile and on the icons tab either select the icon from your gallery or put in the URL to the icon if you attached it to a forum post.

Thanks,

Laura
Web Support & Operations
National Instruments 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(7,470 Views)
Mathan, some of you had asked me to post this thread on "feedback on Ni discusiion forums".so, I've posted it here.
Regards
RobinHood
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(7,434 Views)

Hi Robin Hood,

did you change the url in your profile? If you now use the url to the posted image, then it should work as your icon.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(7,429 Views)

Laura,

I give up !!!!!!!

Whats the path to one's Image Gallery

thanks, Raul

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(5,669 Views)

@rauldjr14 wrote:

Whats the path to one's Image Gallery

Your image gallery is here.

Maybe it does not contain any images yet.... It could also be that it requires a certain forum rank.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(5,658 Views)