Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleted contributions

Something strange happened today: I had answered a post in the CVI forum, got a reply and a thank you and a kudo. Soon thereafter, the post was gone, transferred to the LabVIEW forum (here), but without my answer, also reflected in the reduced number of my posts and kudos. I don't care so much about the latter, but I am offended that my post is deleted without reason and further comment.

Message 1 of 3
(6,184 Views)

Just some minutes ago same happened to me (again):

https://forums.ni.com/t5/Confidential-Internal-Only/Want-to-measure-resistance-by-using-DAQ-9184-wit... is gone 😞

Just made a vi for the poster 😞

Maybe it's OK if a poster want to delete his content, but what's about the content of the users that answered?

At least I want a notification ..   and it would be nice if the thread owner is asked to provide a reason/explanation/excuse if content of other users is affected!

This is the second time (of my notice) that also my content was deleted. 😞

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,172 Views)

Hi Henrik_Volkers, 

The user requested the topic be removed from the forum. Per our archive policy and privacy law, the user has the right to remove content from the forum. We try to encourage the author to keep the content in the forum to help other users in the community. I archived the topic to allow contributors to get their kudos, post and solutions tallies.

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,160 Views)