cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connectivity

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I don't know if anybody else experiences connectivity problems, but the last 48 hours or so it is quite difficult to use the NI discussion forums, i.e. I have to manually reload the web pages several times. Other sites than the NI forum seem to work properly, so a suggestion for the forum admin could be to put a visible note on the forum web site if there is any maintenance work going on: Having a red or green 'traffic light' that is updated within a narrow time frame could help to answer such questions...

Thanks,

Wolfgang

Message Edited by Wolfgang on 05-05-2010 03:17 PM
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 25
(6,902 Views)
I experience the same problems. According to this thread: http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=130&thread.id=7028 if it is a regional problem access is from Germany. I'm using Firefox 3.0.10. The first pages will cause a network timeout and must be reloaded. After accessing some pages it works slow and often I must wait for pt000140.unica.com. Often some of the graphics are not loaded.
Waldemar

Using 7.1.1, 8.5.1, 8.6.1, 2009 on XP and RT
Don't forget to give Kudos to good answers and/or questions
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 25
(6,883 Views)
I experience the same problems. According to this thread: http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=130&thread.id=7028 if it is a regional problem access is from Germany. I'm using Firefox 3.0.10. The first pages will cause a network timeout and must be reloaded. After accessing some pages it works slow and often I must wait for pt000140.unica.com. Often some of the graphics are not loaded.
Waldemar

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 25
(6,877 Views)

Same for me.. 😞

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 25
(6,865 Views)

Same for me.. 😞

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 25
(6,866 Views)

Sounds like a regional problem.

Sometimes the same here.

Mike

Message Edited by MikeS81 on 05-06-2010 01:21 PM
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 25
(6,859 Views)
Since about 18:00 (GMT+2) all is working normal again.
Waldemar

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 25
(6,836 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Wolfgang

I see that there was some ni.com downtime reported for this morning.  If there is planned downtime you should see a message on ni.com that explains the time frame for the maintenance.  We don't currently have a way to mimic that message on forums.ni.com but I can try to post an announcement when we have planned downtime so that everyone is aware.

Thanks,

Laura

Message 8 of 25
(6,833 Views)

Hi Laura,

this would be a nice service! Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 25
(6,827 Views)

Same for me. Today, everything is OK again.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 25
(6,824 Views)