Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does the Forum Login not work as a user would Expect?

The subject heading is copied from a posting I made in February, 2012.

For me, it appears the login procedure for the NI community web sites has been modified and reverted back to the 'let me log you out when you close your browser' model, followed by 'I am not going to take you to the page linked to in the notification email once you have logged in'.

Please can we revert back to the 'we will keep you logged in' and 'take you were you want to go' version of the web site. Thanks!

David C
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,491 Views)

That's not the case for me. When I leave work, I sometimes forget to log-off but when I come in the morning, I would still be logged on!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,475 Views)

@DavidCorney wrote:
For me, it appears the login procedure for the NI community web sites has been modified and reverted back to the 'let me log you out when you close your browser' model, followed by 'I am not going to take you to the page linked to in the notification email once you have logged in'.

Yes I'm getting the same problem.  It has only been happening for the last week or so - before that, it would stay logged in fine.  It's only the Community web page, not the Discussion Forums.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,442 Views)