From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White Space

This isnt really too big of an issue, but is there a way to get rid of all the white space after my signiture block?

When I don't have my icon in my sig block, there is no space between the last line of text and the end of the post.

However, when my icon is there, it leaves about 2" of white space. Is there a way to remove that?

Cory K
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(7,156 Views)

Is it the same issue as this one?

Ton

Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(7,152 Views)

Oh... haha so much for my memory.

That was over a year ago, how was I supposed to remember that Smiley Tongue

Cory K
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(7,119 Views)
No kudos for youSmiley Very Happy
Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(7,115 Views)
Perhaps you should consider switching careers to become a politician. They're infamous for having short memories. Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 10
(7,111 Views)

smercurio_fc wrote:
Perhaps you should consider switching careers to become a politician. They're infamous for having short memories. Smiley Very Happy

They only forget events when it is convenient for them to do so Smiley Wink

Cory K
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(7,100 Views)
So what color do you want your white space to be instead?
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(7,096 Views)

altenbach wrote:
So what color do you want your white space to be instead?

Message 8 of 10
(7,081 Views)

The white space after the signature is only noticeable in Firefox.  In IE, I don't see it.  (Haven't checked other browsers). Browser differences, sigh...

Thanks,

Laura

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(6,976 Views)

Laura F. wrote:

The white space after the signature is only noticeable in Firefox.  In IE, I don't see it.  (Haven't checked other browsers). Browser differences, sigh...

Thanks,

Laura

That seems to be a recurring theme Smiley Very Happy
Yeah, it seems that the whitespace is noticeable in Firefox and Chrome, but not Safari or IE 

Cory K
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(6,948 Views)