Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update to Forum?

Solved!
Go to solution

I'll say it was sometime yesterday, it seems there was an update to the forum.  Now I'm seeing a different icon next to the attachments in a message that looks like a paperclip and two pieces of paper.

I don't remember what it looked like before, but I know it looks different now.

Was there an update to the forums that changed this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,630 Views)

And here I was thinking it was FireFox (which I just updated).  I know the forum was down for a little bit last night for maintenance.  This is likely one of those changes.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,620 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author RavensFan

Yes, the forums have been upgraded on the Lithium side. The majority of the changes are on the backend and would not be noticed by most users.

Here are two fixes in this release that may be appreciated by some users:

• When opening the emoticon pop-up menu in TinyMCE in Internet Explorer, all the emoticons used to display on a single line, making the picker very long and difficult to use. Lithium has fixed this display issue, and now the emoticons stack in rows, as expected.
  • Lithium has fixed the issue where quotation marks were being displayed as HTML code (“&quot”) in plain text subscription email notifications.

Thanks,

~~~~~~~~~
Message 3 of 4
(4,613 Views)

Those are two good fixes.

Smiley Happy  (a very fast happy smiley)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,594 Views)