Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text height changing while posting

Thanks for trying. I've passed this info along to Lithium support.
~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(2,173 Views)

Hi Roberto,

Lithium would just like you to confirm the following --

1. Are you able to reproduce this consistently?

2. If so, is it only when creating a list AND while zooming in/out while writing a post?

3. If you're able to reproduce it consistently, are you able to replicate the issue on a different advice (if you have one)?

Sorry for all of the questions, but I know they have been unable to reproduce the issue.

Thanks,

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(2,144 Views)

Hello Lili,

did you know whether they fixed something on their side? 'cause I have tested right now and wasn't able to reproduce the issue on my tablet, neither on lists nor on normal text.

I'm not sure whether OS updates where applied to my device these days: I checked the user agent finding the exact string I already posted.

I'll see if I can find some friend of mine with a different device to test this issue with, I have only this one in my hands.

Coming to your questions, the issue was reproducible consistently till some days ago when I posted the example and was strictly related to lists.

I have a OS update pending on the tablet (some 270MB download) I was deferring to let the unit unchanged: I can postpone a few days more if you consider it can be useful to perform some test more on my side. Let me know what you think about that.

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(2,125 Views)

Hi Roberto,

No, there have not been any updates on their side. I would recommend updating your OS if you'd like, as Lithium were unable to reproduce the issue anyway. It seems like it may have been specific to your device. Let me know if it continues to happen after the update, or if it seems to be resolved now.

Thanks,

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(2,110 Views)