Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text height changing while posting

I have already observed sometimes that font size changes while you are typing a post. Let's see this post as an example: font size has changed from no setting at the beginning to 13.611 in the list and to 14.9959 Smiley Surprised starting from the last list item.

I have made no font size assignment while I was writing the post and normally when I see this happening I revise the html and get rid of the formatting but it''s a annoying task so I'm raising it here to check if it can be solutioned.

I seem to associate this to posting from a tablet as I'm doing now, but I'm not positive at this.

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(5,414 Views)

Hi Roberto,

Do you ever see this issue occur when you are using a desktop, or is it only from a tablet? Could you provide more information on which tablet and web browser you are using when this occurs?

Thanks,

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(5,389 Views)

Lily, as I told before I not certain that it happens only when writing on the tablet. I'll focus better on this in the future.

Regarding the tablet, I am using a Samsung TAB10 (SM-T535), Android 5.0.2 Lollipop; browser is Chrome (presently release 46.0.2490.76 with automatic updates enabled)

(5,391 Views)

Thanks for the information. I've asked Lithium to look into it. In the meantime, please let me know if you notice a pattern with this occurring on tablet.

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(5,380 Views)

Hi Roberto,

Could you please go to this website http://whatsmyuseragent.com/ via your tablet, then copy the entire user agent string and provide back to me?

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(5,369 Views)

Here it is:

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 5.0.2; SM-T535 Build/LRX22G) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/46.0.2490.76 Safari/537.36

(5,357 Views)

Hi Lili, see my replay to altenbach post in this other thread, where some detail more is given. It seem the phenomenon is strictly related to liSt's. 

(5,350 Views)
Thanks for the extra information. I think this will help us narrow down the issue. I'll let you know if we need anything else
~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(5,334 Views)

Roberto,

Can you please go to this site and attempt to reproduce the issue in the text editor: http://www.tinymce.com/tryit/classic.php

This will give a better idea as to if it's an issue with the TinyMCE Editor or on the Lithium side of things.

Thanks,

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(5,309 Views)

After several attempts with normal text and simple and numbered lists I wasn't able to reproduce the behavior of the forum text editor.

(5,302 Views)