Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tags are UNBolded rather than bolded

I went to my tag cloud that can be found here

http://forums.ni.com/t5/forums/tagdetailpage/tag-cloud-grouping/tag/tag-cloud-style/frequent/message...

And just realized the boldness is backwards. The more a tag occurs the less bold the text.

When it was working right, the most used tags were a larger font and more bold. Now the more they are used, the harder they are to find.

I think it ws previously reported but the number of incidents of a tag USED to be inside a set of parenthesis and not just concantenated at the end.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,387 Views)

Hello, 

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. We will look into this in order to find a solution as soon as possible.

Please let us know if you find any more issues. 

Thank you

Alberto

NI Community Team 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,358 Views)

I got a nag e-mail this morning from the site asking if my question has been answered.

Well you did reply but the issue remains.

The tags are unbolded.

SO....

Is there a CAR associated with this problem?

Has it been reported?

Can we track when it will be fixed?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,312 Views)

CARs are not filed for issues within the community. We have our own tracking system and backlog. There is no external visibility into this. Unfortunately, we don't have an ETA for when this will be fixed at this time.

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,293 Views)

Not even in the Lithium Community?

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,246 Views)