Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small problem in italian localization of the forum

Hello,

I often click on the upper links on the page to switch to different sections of NI site and several time I found in the wrong one: now I understood why!

It seems there is a little misalignment between the active part of the screen and the associated label in the italian version of the forum. See the image below where the tooltip is shown on different mouse positions:

ForumLinks.png

Apparently the label "Prodotty&Servizi" is shorter than the equivalent "Product&Services" for the english version and this shifts all mouse references up to "Didattica e ricerca" which is longer than its "Academic" correspondent with the effect that "Eventi" overcomes it.

I don't open this page so often, so forgive me if this problem has already been pointed out.

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(5,936 Views)

Hello,

I'm reviving this old thread since I never had response and the problem is still present.

The correct alignment of links in the upper ribbon in Italian version of forum page is shown here:

NU Menu.png

This isn't obviously a serious problem, but maybe in one of next site upgrades it can be fixed...

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(5,465 Views)