From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site sluggish?

Since the weekend, the site has been extremely sluggish, often only loading partially. Anyone else seen this?

Here's how the current composition screen looks for me. Note the missing tools.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(6,211 Views)

I saw this all morning.  I went to lunch and now everything seems fine.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(6,205 Views)

Off and on for the last 10 days.  URGH! I was hoping it was just this firewall

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(6,199 Views)

I never noticed.  Then again, the IT here has us behind so many firewalls...

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(6,188 Views)

Could be worse, today the 'Database Error' site was down and I was getting some strange LV-related website in its place....

Message 5 of 7
(6,182 Views)

I don't remember seeing any particular problem over the past week. The site hasn't been blazingly fast, but it hasn't been slower than usual (taking anywhere from 2-20 seconds to load things after clicking a link, and I think usually leaning towards the faster end) and things do load.

(6,174 Views)

@tst wrote:

I don't remember seeing any particular problem over the past week. The site hasn't been blazingly fast, but it hasn't been slower than usual (taking anywhere from 2-20 seconds to load things after clicking a link, and I think usually leaning towards the faster end) and things do load.

I wasn't seeing a slow down or long delay in the loading of a page.  I was seeing things like what altenbach was seeing where buttons wouldn't load in the reply box, and errors saying something like "Can't perform that action" after the page was loaded.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(6,165 Views)