Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post editing problems

I have opened a case about this bug with Lithium. I will report back when I have an update.

Thanks,

~~~~~~~~~
Message 11 of 21
(3,203 Views)

Thanks, Lili

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 21
(3,197 Views)

LiliMcDonald wrote:

Neither of you are seeing this issue in Firefox, correct?

I still have not seen this issue with Firefox.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 21
(3,166 Views)

Lithium is still investigating the issue, but they would like to know if the following changes anything:

1. Log out of the forums

2. Clear your browser cache/cookies

3. Close the browser

4. Reopen the browser and log in to the forums

5. Attempt to edit a post

If someone experiencing the editing issue could please try the above and report back, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 21
(3,150 Views)

Apparently I haven't been active enough this morning, so all my posts are too old to edit. Smiley Happy

I'll try it out on this post.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 21
(3,141 Views)

Well, I can edit the above post now right away. I had to do the HTML switch trick before I performed the steps, so success? I'll let you know if I see the problem again elsewhere.

Edit: Nope, I edited this post and had to do the HTML trick.

Edit2: My above post requires the HTML trick now as well...

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 21
(3,132 Views)

Hi James,

I see your edits stating you're still encountering the issue. I assume that's still the case?

Thanks,

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 21
(3,090 Views)
Yup, unfortunately so.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 21
(3,087 Views)

Thanks for confirming, James. Lithium has reproduced this bug on their end and are working with their development team to address the issue. I'll post back when there's an update.

~~~~~~~~~
Message 19 of 21
(3,071 Views)

I have received confirmation from Lithium that this issue has been fixed. Please let us know if you have any more issues.

Thanks,

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 21
(3,012 Views)