Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please give option not to add picture to album!

After the forum update from just now, we can no longer attach pictures from another site without adding them to either a private or public album. (see picture):

Pleae add a third option to just insert a picture without adding it to any album (public or private). I really don't want to deal with albums because I attach so many pictures.

Please revert this change, it is very annoying!!!!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,334 Views)

My question is where is this public album.  I don't see the snippets I posted recently in my profile Images.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,318 Views)

Hmm, I don't know!

Since our albums can be public or private, I assumed it would go into my album. Maybe not... We clearly need more information.

Lithium: Just throwing new and ambiguous options at us without any explanation is just rude! 😄

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,312 Views)

Also, since the link is "from another site", I wonder if they now create a local copy to prevent the linked image to be changed or deleted externally later.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,310 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

My question is where is this public album.  I don't see the snippets I posted recently in my profile Images.

Yes, I could not find any albums either.

So why the distinction between public or private? Does not seem to make a difference.

Maybe "public" allows linking to it from elsewhere while private does not. Who knows???

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,308 Views)

I can see your images Christian.  Under tags on your profile.  Row 2 col 3

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,143 Views)