Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification dispay in the user Profile should comes to zero when i am reading the thread

The Notication is not taking into account if i am navigating striaght in Forum thread instead of opening from notification panel.

Refreshing of notication bar should happen automatically even if we open the thread directly, in the current scenario it misleads the user that by displaying number even after the thread is been read.

Hope its validSmiley Happy

NI Forum Feedback.PNG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,184 Views)

I have seen something similar when the new posts over-flow to another page. my first click will show me the oldest new post but if I fail to see there is yet another page...

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,171 Views)

Hello

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will look into this, and keep you updated on updates regarding this topic. 

Thank you

Alberto

NI Community Team 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,152 Views)

Hello,

After taking a look at this issue we have determined that this is not a bug, this is how it's designed. You have to open the Notification Feed in order to clear the new notifications. We will raise an enhancement request to Lithium to improve this functionality.

We will post updates when available.

Thank you

Alberto

NI Community Team

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,055 Views)