LeaderBoard - June 1, 2008

The June 1st LeaderBoard is here!

Laura
Web Support & Operations
National Instruments

Message 1 of 14
(9,456 Views)

Thank you Laura,

I believe Intaris and Shoneil are one in the same. could you combine the total of the two?

It affects the standings within the top 20 contributors.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 2 of 14
(9,448 Views)
Hi Laura,

again all those empty lines at the end of the file that make older Excel complainSmiley Sad
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 3 of 14
(9,424 Views)
Hi Gerd.
No need to change to OpenOffice: It has a similar limitation.
Regards, Guenter
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(9,414 Views)
Sorry everyone, I forgot to take out the empty lines out of the bottom of the file.  I've added to my manual post-processing steps so hopefully I'll remember next time.

Ben - I added Shoneill and Intaris, as well as all the entries for Wiebe@CARYA in this file.  I keep hoping someone will develop a program that can do some of this post-processing for us - they could even add the average posts per day between the two most recent LeaderBoard files  Smiley Wink

Thanks!
Laura

Message 5 of 14
(9,405 Views)
Aw Ben!

It was a secret...... Smiley Wink

It was kind of fun seeing how differently people answer wuestions whether coming from a N00B or from a more experienced user......

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted......

Shane.
Message 6 of 14
(9,379 Views)

There was just something familiar about your posting and you gave it away with your ref to the Function Overloading Nugget.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(9,366 Views)

Intaris wrote:
It was a secret...... Smiley Wink

I always thought you were simply aiming for a "Double Knight of NI" degree. 😄
Message 8 of 14
(9,339 Views)
Altenbach,

I think I'd settle for Zealous.......

Maybe sometime in the year 2020 I'll be up to 10,000 after I write my first artificial intelligence NI forum bot.....

Shane.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(9,320 Views)
LOL!  I would never had made the link, but was impressed at the answers from a NooB..  😉

Message 10 of 14
(9,272 Views)