Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images only! Do not reply

Solved!
Go to solution

@Ravens Fan wrote:

Vitoi,

You really don't need to use this thread anymore.  It's original purpose was a place to put messages with attachments for images so that they can be used elsewhere.  You don't need to do that anymore once the forums were upgraded so that users can have an image library.  Which is exactly what you are using with your messages since you didn't actually attach images to any of those messages.

What if someone wants to see what a pic looks like in a thread?

Richard

0 Kudos
Message 81 of 92
(3,454 Views)

I was trying to create an avatar and couldn't find any other means of getting one done. From what I could gather, this is the mechanism.

Would be nice if somewhere in these forums it was/is documented how to upload an avatar from disk.

Also, it didn't help that the avatars are 36 x 36 pixels, which is an "odd" number. Hence the multiple attempts to get it right.

0 Kudos
Message 82 of 92
(3,449 Views)

You post it to your library.  Then you look at it in your profile.  Or go back and look at a message you posted.

This thread was created back at a time where there was no place to park your images.  Now that there is the user image library to store images, the purpose of this thread is now obsolete.

Why do you consider 36x36 "odd"?

0 Kudos
Message 83 of 92
(3,441 Views)

@Ravens Fan wrote:

Why do you consider 36x36 "odd"?

Icons are typically 16x16, 32x32 or 64x64. 36x36 to me is "odd" (not as in odd/even, but strange). Maybe it's just me.

Thanks for the info on how to get images into the system.

0 Kudos
Message 84 of 92
(3,424 Views)

Avatars can also be rectangle, like mine.

Richard

0 Kudos
Message 85 of 92
(3,419 Views)

@broken Arrow wrote:

Avatars can also be rectangle, like mine.

That's "odd". Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 86 of 92
(3,417 Views)

find deprecated property nodes in my project_BD.png

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 87 of 92
(3,394 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 89 of 92
(3,267 Views)

sorry test

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 90 of 92
(3,189 Views)