From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea Exchange enhancements

In this exchange:

Need a new label - Idea Exchange - for improvements to this forum

Add "Previous/Next" at the top of each page as well as the bottom.

Add "To First" and "To Last" as well.  Do it like other forums where you can jump to a specific page or to the start or end.

Allow me to search for the date, and put me in the chronological LIST of ideas at that date.  Currently you can search for a date, but it gives you a list of ideas from that date and you can only go to the idea and its comments.  I keep track of the last date I checked the list and would like to jump to that date IN THE LIST.

Message 1 of 4
(6,842 Views)

Hi Roy,

One workaround to finding ideas you have not read is to use an RSS feed for new ideas as tst does, or to click on the "New Ideas" tab - the newest ideas will be at the top and you can work your way down to the idea that you have last read.

I will submit your suggestion about jumping into the list at a particular date.  We have already submitted the suggestions about navigating between pages.

Thanks,

Laura
Web Support & Operations
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(6,499 Views)

Why not create a Forum Idea Exchange in the NI Idea Exchange category instead of this "normal" forum? This would be a more prominent place. And I would like to vote Smiley Happy.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,916 Views)

-

(Sorry, a computer error. The previous post appeared twice, with the same timestamp. Or was it a user error? What would happen when I do a double click?)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,916 Views)