cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to undo a community rating

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I am more or less familiar with the NI forums where I can kudo (and also unkudo) a message. Unfortunately this undo action this seems not possible with the NI Community.

I have inadvertently rated a document but have not found a way to undo this action. Is this not possibly? Why not?

Also, I can rate the identical document several times, which is also very different from the forum. Is this by design? I find it a bit confusing.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,055 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

The ability to rate a document multiple times is by design. This is meant to give users the option to change their rating of a document - when you do this you are adjusting your preexisting rating, not adding a new one. Unfortunately, there is not a capability to "unrate" a document and remove your rating entirely. I did some digging into this and it appears to be a limitation with our software platform.

However, if you "like" a post unintentionally, clicking the button again will "unlike" it.

I'm sorry about the limited functionality in this case, but you should be able to at least adjust your rating to what you feel is the proper value.

Thanks,

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(6,032 Views)

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(6,026 Views)