Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard?

When the new layout was first introduced, it was mentioned that the Dashboard page would be making a comeback.  Is that still the case?  If so, how long is it going to take?  I found the Dashboard page very helpful in providing a quick overview of things I was interested in, particularly showing if there were any new messages in some low-activity boards - now I have to hunt through the board menu and go to each in turn to see what, if anything, is new.

Message 1 of 4
(3,062 Views)

I also would be more than happy to have this feature back, allowing to have my three favorite boards floating on top without the need for many mouse clicks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,037 Views)

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting National Instruments. After our migration is complete, all of the forum boards will be located in one area again. And all of the floate topics you have will appear at the top of the discussion forums category. 

More information on the migration can be found here: forums.ni.com/t5/NI-Discussion-Forums-News/NI-Community-Renovations-Update/ba-p/3352702

Thank you

Alberto

NI Community Team 

Message 3 of 4
(3,011 Views)

Thank you for the information.  I had no idea that the "NI Discussion Forums News" board existed - it would be very helpful for announcements such as this to be cross-posted to the "Feedback" board which would allow people to see and comment on that news.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,996 Views)