Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Idea Exchange

Solved!
Go to solution

Up until very recently (last couple days?), the Idea Exchange had a box on the right that listed how many ideas were new, completed, duplicate, declined.....

I don't see that now.  I just went looking for it because I've been going through all the recently declined ideas,  (stale, 0 kudoes) and wondering how many there were.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,816 Views)

Well, you can still filter by status, so the data is still there (with 20 ideas in a page and 30 pages the answer is ~600 declined), but I agree that it was nice to have the info at a glance.

(4,806 Views)

We did make a change to the sidebar of the Idea Exchange. The status list was changed to a list that is ordered by active and inactive types and was moved to the top of the sidebar.

viewideas.png

If the number of statues was something that helped with browsing, we could look at putting it back.

Thanks,

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,792 Views)

I personally like seeing the numbers, especially the "In Development" one.  Please put them back.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,790 Views)

Not critical.  But I did like seeing them.  I'd like to have them back if possible.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,783 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author RavensFan
The idea statues with count has been added back to the Idea Exchange.

Thanks,
~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,648 Views)

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,633 Views)