Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcements corner not the same in all sections?

Solved!
Go to solution

Here's what the announcements corner looks like in every section on the forum today :

ann_main.png

Every section? Well no... in the french forum section, it looks like that :

ann_fr.png

Surprising no?

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,912 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author TiTou

Thanks for letting us know, TiTou. 

The announcements in the French board should now match all other announcement areas of the forums.

Jordan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,883 Views)

It's not limited to the French forum. This forum, for instance, displays that difference. Also, the BreakPoint forum. Not sure how many others.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,856 Views)

Maybe there is a confusion between "board" ("BreakPoint" and "Feedback on NI Forums" are "boards") and forums ("special interest boards" is a forum).

I think only forums and not boards show the announcement corner.

That said there might be other forums in which the announcement corner differs as well.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,849 Views)

I always thought those two terms were synonymous. If they are not, it's very confusing. For example, on the main "NI Discussion Forums" page "LabVIEW" appears in both the "Most Active Software Boards" and "Community". So what is it? The various Idea Exchange "thingies" appear in their own category. So that appears to make them neither forums nor boards (even though they show up in the "NI Discussion Forums" page, which implies they're forums).

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,829 Views)

I don't know... and anyway what I said is at least partially wrong because the LabVIEW board does show the announcement corner...

But at least now, where-ever it appears it has the same content.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,827 Views)