Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connectivity

Solved!
Go to solution
There were system upgrades occurring again. (Is it me, or do they seem to be happening quite frequently?). When this happens the forum login servers typically don't work.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 25
(3,065 Views)

smercurio_fc, thanks!

But how do you know while I didn't? It would be really useful to have some kind of indicator on the NI forum web site. May be we could ask Laura again to convince Lithium? 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 25
(3,062 Views)
There has always been an indication on NI's main page related to system outages. While it would be nicefor the forum main page, I'm not usre how practical it would be to have the same info on each page that someone may have a bookmark for so they only place it in one.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 25
(3,056 Views)

There were a number of connectivity issues this weekend and you may still see some ongoing this morning.  The web team is working hard to restore connectivity to the fullest extent. 

We did have planned maintenance this weekend and I forgot to put an announcement up.  I'm going to put reminders on my calendar going forward to add a notice in the announcements section so that everyone knows about planned maintenance.

Thanks,

Laura

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 25
(3,034 Views)
Thanks Laura!
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 25
(3,025 Views)