Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the top 20 most viewed threads on the forums?

Solved!
Go to solution

Laura,

The URL's dont actual work, board.id= is listed twice.

The first needs to be removed before the URLs work.

That first is a fun one, only 18 posts but the most viewed, what does that tell you!!!

Regards

Ray

Regards
Ray Farmer
Message 21 of 24
(3,197 Views)

Ray Farmer wrote:

Laura,

The URL's dont actual work, board.id= is listed twice.

The first needs to be removed before the URLs work.

That first is a fun one, only 18 posts but the most viewed, what does that tell you!!!

Regards

Ray

I experienced the same problem but my eyes did not spot what the problem was. Thank you!

I did manage to cut off the message number and paste it so I could look at some of them. I never did get the first one to work. Now I am curious.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 24
(3,188 Views)

Oops! Not sure what happened, but I am attaching the file with fixed URLs.

Ben wrote:

Thank you Laura!

I started to look through this list this week-end. Ideally I would like to see the totals for all time but this does get me started.

Started on what?

The most viewed threads tell me what people are coming here to look for rather than me guessing. So Nugget targeted at those topic should have maximum impact and represnt where the forum needs the most work.

So thank you again!

Ben

Ben - I don't think you should be thanking me, I should be thanking you for your work to make the forums great! I think this is an excellent way to find ideas for nuggets.

Regards,

Laura

Message 24 of 24
(3,172 Views)