Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unread Posts count confusing me

I have encountered an annoying behaviour of the forums a few times now.  It's time to speak out... Smiley Very Happy

The forum often tells me that (for example) the LabVIEW Ideas board has 2 unread posts, but when I go to the LabVIEW Ideas board, it soesn't show me any unread posts...... Looking at the enire list of unread posts for all of the idea exchange boards yields NO results in the LabVIEW ideas board.... I'm assuming these unread posts don't exist?

If they DO exist, wow on earth do I find them?  Is it somehow counting posts I have made myself and not registering properly that I've read them (I often read my posts before posting, but not always Smiley Tongue).

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,272 Views)
Message 2 of 5
(3,265 Views)

Ah, thanks for that.  Initial search turned up no posts.  Now I know I'm not alone.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,257 Views)

There were some posts moved out of the LabVIEW Idea Exchange, so that is probably what is causing the issue -- similar to what is explained in the topic that Tim linked to. I'll have Lithium take a look.

Thanks,

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,246 Views)

Lithium states that the issue with the Idea Exchange category displaying new post counts that cannot be found should now be fixed. Please let us know if you continue to run into the issue.

~~~~~~~~~
Message 5 of 5
(3,194 Views)