Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tags in tag cloud are still Un-highlighted!

When you go to a tag cloud the tags that occured more often are the HARDEST to find!

The most frequenctly used tag should have the largest font and the boldest color.

It is still backwards.

See here

Looking again the boldness is almost arbitrary. This USED TO WORK RIGHT!

When will this be fixed?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,543 Views)

Hello Ben, 

We are aware of the issue and unfortunately we don't have any  updated. This issue is in our backlog and we are hoping to fic this as soon as possible. We haven't forgotten about this issue and we will keep you updated whenever we receive information. 

Please let us know if you require any additional information. 

Regards, 

Karina Barles 
NI Community Support

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,498 Views)

If you can't tell me now when it will be fixed then please share when we can laern about when it will be fixed.

Would I be hasty expecting to learn the possible fix date in a week? A month? 6 months?

To be clear, I am only asking you to set my expectations as to when I will learn that a fix date hs been established.

Don't let Lithium push you off. You are big enough customer to to lean on them.

Go for it.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,484 Views)