Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search For User Woes

Solved!
Go to solution

Just for fun, I did a search to see who the top posters were and discovered a bunch of names missing from the search (including myself, GerdW, Jeff, Ben, Ray, Tst.  This was working last week.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,883 Views)

Hi Tim,

Most likely this is due to the issue in which ranks are displaying as N/A for some users. The advanced search works for me right now as I'm not currently seeing the N/A issue. We can check the search issue again once we receive word the rank issue has been resolved.

Thanks,

Lili McDonald
Community Manager, National Instruments
New to the community? Get started here.

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,858 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author crossrulz

The N/A issue has been resolved for the time being, so you should no longer be running into user search issues. Please let us know if this is not the case.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,833 Views)

It does appear to be fixed now.  I figured it was linked to that bug when I first saw it.  But now you have another data point to watch out for.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,826 Views)