Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post not showing up under "all posts"

On my profile page I can see the post but if I go to "all posts" it does not show up. It MAY be due to it being marked as a solution.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(4,006 Views)

Hi Ben,

Thanks for reporting this problem with solution posts disappearing from the "all posts" page. We were able to reproduce the issue and have escalated it to our community provider for further investigation. We will let you know when we have an update.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,986 Views)

ANother problem that I have seen seems to affect my Android and not my PC.

From my PC I can click in the "3 kudos" for one of my post and it shows me who Kudoed the post.

It is not an active link on the Android.

It also seems that posts with 3 or more kudos does not bubble to the top of the "My kuoded posts" section of my profile page.

Clarifying...

If my most recent kudo was number 3 or more, it does NOT show as the most recently kudoed post.

Ben 

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,963 Views)

Hi Ben,

Regarding the "who kudoed" link - I am able to click through to this page in Chrome and Safari on iOS. I have not yet tested on an Android device. Which web browser are you using on Android?

Regarding the "my kudoed posts" component - I believe you may be referring to the same issue you reported in this topic here last year. The basic summary is - if a post already has kudos, and it receives more kudos, it does not get bumped to the top of the "My Kudoed Posts" component.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,954 Views)

I think it is chrome on the Android.

Yup! That problem has still not been fixed.

Spoiler

So what is less responsive to the needs of those they serve, Lithium or the US government?

Ask me again when I am no longer working and counting on the VA for my health-care. Smiley Frustrated

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(3,952 Views)

Ben,

We are unable to reproduce this on an Android 7 device in the Chrome browser. The "# kudos" link opens up the "who kudoed" page as expected. I recommend that you ensure your Chrome app is up to date, as well as your Android software version (Settings > About Device > Software Update). Being on the latest versions will ensure the best performance.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,937 Views)

"who kudoed" works just fine here (chrome/Android), but there are some cosmetic issues near the link, see picture.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,933 Views)

Thanks for reporting that issue, Christian. This is also occurring in Chrome on iOS. We will add this to our backlog.

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,924 Views)

Web-site sent me an e-mail asking if my problem was fixed but since I can not find or remember which post it was...

Fixed yet?

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,882 Views)

The issue with the solution posts not appearing on a user's "all posts" page is now resolved.

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,477 Views)