From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newcomer wonders what "Add Comments" button in Dev. Zone documents does

I found this page http://zone.ni.com/devzone/conceptd.nsf/2d17d611efb58b22862567a9006ffe76/92b98933a2494624862567c30052d5a2?OpenDocument
"Determining the correct drive for your servo motor" via a Google search. I have some comments and questions about the content of that page (which I guess I'll post as a separate question to one of these forums). But I saw an "Add Comments" button at the bottom of that page. I was thinking of adding my comments there, but I couldn't tell what would happen to the comments or where they might be posted.

By the way, the "review guidelines" link at the bottom of the Add Comments page is broken (can't find page).
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,900 Views)
I will glad to help answer:

1. The "Add Comments" feature: After you submit your comment, it then is placed in a queue where the manager of the Developer Zone reviews the comments. If approved, the comment then will appear on the bottom as part of the document it is related to. One of the reasons for the approval process is to make sure that support questions are properly routed and don't go unanswered. The main purpose, however, is to receive our customers feedback on the technical content we offer them.

2. Thank you for the notification about "Review Guidelines" link being broken. I will work to restore it.

Thank you for your interest, inquisition and notification.

Craig Anderson
National Instruments
Web Project Manager
-scraggs99
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,900 Views)