From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New NI web page interface

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello ttzvetkov, 

Thank you for the feedback provided. We will be escalating this to appropriate team so they can better assist.

Best Regards, 
Karina Barles

NI Community Support

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 32
(895 Views)

ttzvetkov,  when I saw your post I was quite intrigued because it was nearly exactly the same feedback that I gave to NI directly via their Contact Us method.

Ever since NI made did this overhaul of their website, I have found that it is much easier to find things by using a web search engine instead of the actual NI website.

Somebody at some point posted that the update was done because the previous design was 12 years old.  The way that I see it, if it isn't broken don't fix it.  It's important to realize who is actually buying your products.  The harder it is to find hardware or related documentation the more likely it is to simply find some other company where it is easier to get information about their products.  For example, a specifications document or a manual should be a static link on the product's primary webpage instead of a link to search results where you force us to look through several documents, some of which are irrelevant to the task at hand.

Message 32 of 32
(860 Views)