From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Groups doesn't show Special Interest Groups

I'm a CLA (Certified LabVIEW Architect) and an NI Instructor CPI (Certified Professional Instructor).  I think I belong to both groups but they don't show up in My Groups sidebar.  Any way I can make this happen?  Or is this an issue?

Thanks,

Jason

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,579 Views)

Hi Jason,

Some of the groups (including the two that you mentioned) that we moved over from the previous system did not translate well to the standard group format. For those groups we created a custom solution that we are working to have map as closely to that standard format/functionality as possible. For the time being, these items will not appear in the My Groups component, and I would recommend that you subscribe to email notifications for them, to make sure you get all of the necessary updates.

We will be working on incorporating these items and an aspect of membership to them into the homepage and other areas in the future.

Sorry for the confusion here!

Thanks,

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,539 Views)

Okay.  Thanks for the reply and for explaining.  It's nice to know that you guys are working on it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,520 Views)