cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Bookmarks and Tags

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I do not like the rather limited options to reach and search my bookmarks and tags.

Maybe I just missed it, but there is no way to reach My Bookmarks in one step from the main forum page, neither my tags. I have to go through several levels to reach these menus, starting by clicking on my name at the main forum page. Like for boomarks: Name --> My Settings --> Subscriptions & Notifications --> My Bookmarks...

Beside, it would be great to make my personal Tags and Bookmarks searchable! As much as I know recently there is no way to limit a forum search for my personal tags or bookmark list...

Message 1 of 4
(3,043 Views)
Hello  András,
The best way to reach your bookmarks is by clicking on Name > My Subscriptions > My Bookmarks.  

The search page can also assist in searching your own post. I have included the link for you http://forums.ni.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message. To better understand your search needs, can you please give some examples. Do you need a combination search or a specific tag search.  Do you need more than just th ctrl+F to search tags and bookmarks?  The information you provide will help us determine if there is a limitation of the search feature or an enhancement we should consider.

We appreciate your feedback to help improve the community experience for everyone.

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support 

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,970 Views)

Under the name there is this list:

Spoiler
    My Settings
    My Subscriptions
    Notifications
    Help
    Log Out

It would be comfortable to have here directly the Bookmarks menu point...Or make this menu list customizeable, so the user can decide what is there...tags, bookmarks, etc.

I often tag/bookmark posts where I did not participate, so a search with my name would not help. Yes, a ctrl+F can help if I know the tag or bookmark or at least part of it, but if I have muliple pages, then I have to ctrl+F at every page (ok, not a big deal, right now I do not have that many, but might be in the future).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,966 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Blokk

Hello  András,

Your suggestion is under consideration and has been place in our backlog of enhancements.

Thank you for your feedback.

Best Regards,

Kristi Martinez

NI Community Support

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,938 Views)