From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos count in board homepage

Solved!
Go to solution

When in a board homepage you can see a list of messages and the kudos counter for each of them:

Screenshot 2016-09-28 00.52.00.png

It seems, however, that the counter reports only the kudos for the first message in the discussion. Now, the expected behaviour is that thread opening message (normally a question) is hardly supposed to receive kudos, while answers can be granted for several kudos which are not reflected in thread summary. In this scenario this counter is totally useless (in effect this figure is almost always zero).

Will it be possible to have either the sum of total kudos given in the thread or the maximum given to a single message or some meaningful figure?

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(3,014 Views)

Hello, 

Thank you for this report, we will take a look at this and as soon as we have more information we will let you know. 

Thank you

Alberto

NI Community Team 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,987 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author RobertoBozzolo
This issue is now resolved. The kudos count next to a topic displayed on a board page will be a sum of the total kudos within the topic.
~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,827 Views)