Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea thread will not acknoledge I saw it!

Solved!
Go to solution

I looked at this thread and did NOT Kudos it. I tried to leave a comment what I did not like.

Now when I go to my Ben Traker that thread always shows with new stuff and I can't get to stop looking like there was something new posted there.

Previously when I looked at ideas I Kudoed them and I did not see the problem before now.

I am use IE 6 on W XP.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 1 of 7
(7,116 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ben

That idea has more than 10 comments. Did you look at the second page of the comments?

Note that you can only move between pages using the links which are found directly under the idea itself, which is a stupid-stupid-STUPID design.

P.S. Did I mention it was stupid? 

tst wrote:

That idea has more than 10 comments. Did you look at the second page of the comments?

Note that you can only move between pages using the links which are found directly under the idea itself, which is a stupid-stupid-STUPID design.

P.S. Did I mention it was stupid? 

tst - it may make you feel slightly better to know that I got someone at Lithium to agree with your viewpoint (I also agree).  The next step is to get it fixed!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(7,108 Views)

Thank you Yair!

I realy on the Tracker to let me know If I should follow-up on something. When something is shown in bold, it becomes an Action Item for me.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(7,103 Views)

Laura F. wrote:

it may make you feel slightly better to know that I got someone at Lithium to agree with your viewpoint

Not really. I would expect anyone who actually uses it to feel exactly the same. I'm not sure what the design process was that led to the design of this feature and the other problem features of the exchange, but these problems don't do much to imbue me with confidence as to their process. It's as if they didn't do any usability testing on the exchange component (which is certainly possible if it was rushed).

Glad I read this thread.  Ben you were not the only one.  I was lost at the beginning of reading the ideas forum.

I was looking at the bottom of the page instead of near the top.

It certainly needs some improvements.

Maybe we should post an idea in the idea forum on how to improve the idea forum.. 

Message 6 of 7
(7,097 Views)

Hi Everyone,

I think the LabVIEW Idea Exchange should be kept to just LabVIEW ideas.  If you have ideas for improving the exchange itself, please post them to the Feedback board. I will see if I can do anything about the suggestion and if not I will pass it to Lithium as a product idea or bug.

Thanks,

Laura

Message Edited by Laura F. on 10-14-2009 10:36 AM
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(7,075 Views)