From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea Exchange: ...View more

Is this annoyance really useful? It blocks parts of one or two lines of text, is sometimes partially obscured itself, and essentially duplicates clicking on the thread title.

Lynn

I looked around and did not see previous discussion on this issue.

View more.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,283 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,248 Views)

Since the "upgrade" the Idea Exchange is dead to me.  

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,242 Views)

A deep review is needed on the Idea Exchange as a whole in my opinion: I see both LabVIEW and CVI boards show only a ~5% of ideas completed on the total of "accepted" ones (i.e. not declined, not duplicated, not already implemented), TestStand board scores a slighlty better 8%: they seem very low figures to me! Additionally, while LabVIEW and TestStand boards show ideas completed recently, the last completed CVI idea dates back to 2011 Smiley Frustrated which is a very poor performance.

If the target is to get developers involved in product life cycle, it has been largely missed...

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(3,237 Views)

"They" change "See more..." to "View more..." though.

There's no denying that this is a major improvement.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,228 Views)

Hello, 

Thank you for reporting this, we are aware of the problem and currently working on it. 

We will post updates when available. 

Thank you

Alberto

NI Community Team 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,216 Views)