this one does not work anyone no why.

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
0 Kudos
Message 62 of 498
(14,283 Views)

@jhoskins wrote:
this one does not work anyone no why.

No, but I'm happy it doesn't work. If you ask me (which you didn't), that animation is way too, well, attractive. I understand you like Texas U, but having something like that constantly flashing is somewhat distracting and annoying.

(14,282 Views)
Well for one it's not Texas it's TENNESSEE, and I was just trying out some things, It would have been annoying I admit. but i'm just trying new things and besides I'M a technician not an artist. I cannot do good ones since I really don't know how and do not have the resources to buy the tools. just learning to deal with what I have.

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
0 Kudos
Message 64 of 498
(14,299 Views)
Joe,

Avoiding spaces and capital letters in filenames seems to be important here. Try a different filename and see how it works.

--John
0 Kudos
Message 65 of 498
(14,294 Views)
ok trying without the spaces and caps

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
0 Kudos
Message 66 of 498
(14,305 Views)
thanks john that worked now I will work on it as to not annoy anybody.

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
0 Kudos
Message 67 of 498
(14,313 Views)
Here is a cool tool that is free and lets you do great things with Icons and other images.

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
0 Kudos
Message 68 of 498
(14,323 Views)
Now I see the TN in the icon. I hadn't noticed it earlier. It was flashing too fast.
Your link points to the NI homepage, I presume you just copied it from the HTML FAQ.
Altenbach mentioned a freeware program earlier in the thread, so I'm guessing there's no need for another. So far I've used the trial version of Ulead's software, which is for 15 days. If I'll want to do more, I'll definitely use a free one.

(14,321 Views)
Sorry here it is again, And this is not just the usual editor it will actually get all resource files for .exe's for windows and other program files also. It is a really nice software. you can do ICONS, Cursors just check it out.

Sorry i messes up the link

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
Message 70 of 498
(14,335 Views)