cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting problems in LabVIEW forum…

Hi,

today I see some strange formatting of the LabVIEW forum:

check.png

Notice the white background under the forum threads titles: the actual text is wider than the white background. Using FF49.0.1, the screenshot was taken with a 1300 pixel wide window. When I make the window wider than 1720 pixels the background fits well (or: as expected) to the thread display. When I make the window more narrow the problem stays , no matter how your "responsive" design tries to fit to the browser window. (Reloading the website didn't help either.)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,054 Views)

Hi Gerd,

Have you continued to see this issue? I am not able to get the same results using and the same browser version.

Do you have any idea when this issue first appeared? (We have not made recent changes.)

Do you see the same issue on other boards (LabWindows/CVI, NI TestStand for example)?

Please let me know if you have more info - hopefully we can get to the bottom of what is causing this! As your window width is reduce, you should see the column widths reduce, ultimately lock at a fixed width, and then "break" to become a single stacked column.

Thanks!

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,041 Views)

Hi Matt,

now the issue is gone…

I saw it this morning (CEST). Reloading the website and even restarting the browser didn't help.

Somewhen in the morning the issue has been solved/disappeared.

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,036 Views)

Thanks for follow up!

I'm glad to here that the issue did not persist. It's strange that you saw this issue - as far as I know there was no ni.com or Discussion Forums maintenance during that time.

Please let us know if this returns or similar issues pop up in the future!

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,032 Views)

See here and the few posts preceding it.  I'd be willing to wager it's because of the long username.

--
Tim Elsey
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,030 Views)