Feedback on NI Community

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

Documents - Questions and Feedback

Re: Documents - Questions and Feedback


LiliMcDonald wrote:

X. - I edited my post above to clarify on some of the points you raised.

 

As for the Community Hub, that particular group existed as a way to provide help documents or to ask questions on using the NI User Group Community. As the NI User Group Community no longer exists, the content within no longer needs to be publicly accessible.


Reading the title of the incriminated bookmarks, I now understand what you mean: these were typically posts about how the previous site worked (or didn't). A bit like the "Feedback on NI Community" forum this thread belongs to.

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 48 (591 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Documents - Questions and Feedback

Hi RobertoBozzolo,

I believe Lili provided you a copy of the document via private message. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 48 (588 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Documents - Questions and Feedback

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-48417 is another document of mine which has gone AWOL (from this post).

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 48 (569 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Documents - Questions and Feedback

An example of dead links on NI's website: How Do I Access the Attribute Nodes of the Individual Elements of a Cluster?

The two links at the bottom of the page are dead.

I have used the form at the bottom of the page to inform NI of this, but this is a black box with no kind of acknowledgment that this did anything or will be followed with any sort of action.

It is clearly old, and now saved in the Wayback Engine.

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 48 (566 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Documents - Questions and Feedback

If I create a new test document can you delete it after?  Getting everything formatted took a fair bit of time and I don't want to redo it repeatedly.

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 48 (551 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Documents - Questions and Feedback


Tilee ha scritto:

Hi RobertoBozzolo,

I believe Lili provided you a copy of the document via private message. Thanks!


Correct! Thank you all Smiley Happy



Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
________________________________________
If I have helped you, why not giving me a kudos?
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 48 (535 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Documents - Questions and Feedback

Is there an official channel to recover vanished documents?

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 48 (525 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Documents - Questions and Feedback


KitKate wrote:

If I create a new test document can you delete it after?  Getting everything formatted took a fair bit of time and I don't want to redo it repeatedly.


Hi KitKate,

Do you mind explaining what you mean? Are you looking to use the test document as a template for formatting? We can delete documents if you'll notify one of us (the Community admins) when you need it done.

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 48 (524 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Documents - Questions and Feedback


X. wrote:

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-48417 is another document of mine which has gone AWOL (from this post).


I found 2 published personal documents for you which I will send you via private message.

 

X. wrote:

An example of dead links on NI's website: How Do I Access the Attribute Nodes of the Individual Elements of a Cluster?

The two links at the bottom of the page are dead.

I have used the form at the bottom of the page to inform NI of this, but this is a black box with no kind of acknowledgment that this did anything or will be followed with any sort of action.

It is clearly old, and now saved in the Wayback Engine.

As these aren't community hosted documents, it is best to use the feedback form or contact form found on the page.

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 48 (491 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Documents - Questions and Feedback

I am now able to submit documents for review.  Not sure why it didn't work previously.

0 Kudos
Message 40 of 48 (482 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos