Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documents - Questions and Feedback

My forum members are having trouble downloading documents.  See this post.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/University-of-Michigan-CLAD-Prep/Session-1-Step-by-Step-instructions/gpm-p/3...

Did I do something wrong in up loading them?

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 54
(1,711 Views)

Hi Andrew,

This issue briefly affected attachments to posts in private areas of the NI Community. It is now resolved and you and your group members should be able to download any attachments.

Please let us know if you continue to see issues with this.

Thanks!

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 54
(1,712 Views)

I believe there is a new issue now. I'm unable to delete attachments or upload new ones. Thus existing out of date attachments can't be superceded.

Thoric (CLA, CLED, CTD and LabVIEW Champion)

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 54
(1,705 Views)

Hi Thoric, 

We have escalated this issue and we are working on resolving this as soon as possible.

We will keep you updated whenever this has been resolved. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, we hope to fix this soon!

Regards, 

Karina Barles
NI Community Support

0 Kudos
Message 44 of 54
(1,692 Views)

Hi Thoric,

The issue with uploading (or removing) attachments on documents has now been resolved.
Apologies for the inconvenience with that! Please let us know if you continue to see the problem.

Thanks,

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 54
(1,673 Views)

I am trying to republish an old sample of mine that was not migrated in the new layout and found the following.

• Once chosen the Example Program Submission template I am presented with a form where to write my content, owever there is no way of modifying the section titles in case I want to do it. I cannot find a way to create a new section either
  • I usually browse the forum in my native language, so the template too has been translated in Italian; it seems to me, however, that this is not correct since public documents are aimed to everyone that comes into this site, so it should be left in English (I am writing my contribution in English, of course!)

As a side note, italian translations for document sections titles are terrifying Smiley Surprised , I don't know which automatic translation engine has been used but it should be fired! Who could imagine that "Overview" were translated as "Post in primo piano" (more or less "Featured post") ??!?!? Smiley Frustrated

I suggest they are changed this way:

Overview Post in primo piano Panoramica

Decription Post recenti Descrizione

Additional Information or References Ultimo post per Informazioni addizionali

Teaser Teaser Anteprima

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(1,636 Views)

Hello Roberto,

Thank you for catching this error, this is a human error and not an issue with our reliance on an ineffective tool.

We will make sure this is taken care of.

Thank you!

Regards,

Karina Barles
NI Community Support

0 Kudos
Message 47 of 54
(1,626 Views)

Hello Roberto,

As mentioned before we appreciate the feedback you have provided. We have implemented these changes and you should be able to see the changes.

Please let us know if you require any additional assistance.

Best Regards,

Karina Barles
NI Community Support

0 Kudos
Message 48 of 54
(1,521 Views)

Hello Karina,

I am on the way of updating some of the documents I posted but for some reason I get this error when trying to modificate one of them. I can edit other documents without major problems.

Screenshot 2017-05-24 11.11.53.png

The affected document is this one, it is the only one created after the transition to the new site. As a strange thing, this document continues to show the title in bold no matter how many times I open it.

(1,279 Views)

BTW, how could documents be moved from "Example program drafts" to "LabWindows/CVI User Group Documents"?

(1,278 Views)