cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Visibility

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello Community,

I created a document for the community that I would like to share. However, for some unknown reason, it is actually not visible (at least a reason unknown to me).

Can someone advise what I have perhaps done wrong?

The document is located here:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Community-Documents/MQTT-Driver-for-LabVIEW/ta-p/3561289

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,606 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author cowen71

Hi Colin ,

The document was flagged by our automatic spam filter and put in quarantine. The document has been release and public now.  I have also included a post explaining our spam management a little further in the community.

Spam Management in the Community

Help! I made a post and it disappeared from the forums. I made the post again and again, and still it never appeared.

If this happens to you, it is possible that your post was flagged by our automatic spam system and is now in quarantine. If your post is quarantined by the spam system, a moderator will need to approve your post. It will then appear in the community as expected.

Spam is a major issue in many online communities. While it is not ideal that system occasionally has false positives, the spam system we have in place has protected our users from thousands of spam posts since it was implemented. The system learns as we identify what is spam or what is not spam, but there still may be the occasional incident in which a user's post will be quarantined by accident. Posts that may be flagged as spam often contain:

• Domains or URLs with suspicious syntax
  • Additional or unnecessary HTML
  • Copied and pasted content from other sources or applications (such as Microsoft Word)

There maybe other content that triggers the spam system to flag your post, but in order to prevent spammers from adjusting their posts to not be detected, we can only share the general tips provided above.

If you suspect your post has been caught by the spam system, you can use the Report to Moderator function in the post you were attempting to reply to in order to notify the team of what occurred. You can also post to the Feedback on NI Community board.

Best Regards,

Kristi Martinez

NI Community Support

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,571 Views)