Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion was not found

Answering a question I needed an answer/comment from an earlier track. I made a search with the words "+title +bar +waldemar" expecting to get some results but I got none. So I went manually through my comments and found it here. In my last comment the three words are in the text.

Why does the search engine didn't find it?

I feel that there should be a update to the search engine. Either there are too many entries or the entry is not found. Sometimes there are entries from categories which are not requested.

Waldemar
Waldemar

Using 7.1.1, 8.5.1, 8.6.1, 2009 on XP and RT
Don't forget to give Kudos to good answers and/or questions
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,679 Views)
Hi Waldemar,
Thanks for the feedback. I tried the search and found the same problem. I checked to make sure that this thread was actually in the search engine, and I found it using the "More search options". However, I had to use different search terms. In the "include these terms" box, I included: upgrade problem open serial. I also chose LabVIEW General, and changed the date range. These configuration finds the thread, but "title bar waldemar" do not.

I'm not entirely sure why your keywords don't work. We are currently working to improve the search engine both on the site and in the discussion forum to improve performance.

I apologize for any inconvenience this problem caused, thanks for reporting it.

Regards,
Sarah
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,679 Views)