Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clickable area for attachments…

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I stumbled about this one (since some days/weeks):

check.png

This is how FireFox (54.0.1) marks the clickable area for the attachment on the left: even when I click the white space to the right far away from the linked attachment a download dialog opens…

Very bad UX! (using some "POTUS speak" :D)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,268 Views)

I noticed this when the new picture tool was released.  It gets me at least once a day.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,247 Views)

Hi crossrulz,

Common use case for me: browser window is only partly visible and I click in the "white space" to bring it to front - suddenly a download dialog opens…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,244 Views)

@GerdW wrote:

Hi crossrulz,

Common use case for me: browser window is only partly visible and I click in the "white space" to bring it to front - suddenly a download dialog opens…

That is my exact scenario as well.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,242 Views)

@GerdW wrote:

Makes sense, I was trying to figure out if you guys are just League of Legends fanatics randomly clicking everywhere or something.  I'm on Chrome and haven't accidentally clicked an attachment, but I just checked and it is wide in Chrome like the example you posted.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,228 Views)

Thanks for reporting this. I was able to reproduce the issue in Firefox, Chrome, and IE 11. We will escalate this issue and let you know when we have an update.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,217 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author GerdW

This issue is now resolved.

Thanks,

Lili

~~~~~~~~~