From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying Froum feedback Requests

Solved!
Go to solution

First: I already have given feedback , here and in the extra window... twice at least... however

I lookup my forum post from quite a lot different places,  and  usually I have a link that directly logs me in..    BUT I get more and more annoyed by that window asking over and over again to comment on the new layout etc... 

Please NI , I know you are curious (yes, always 🙂  and about your effords on the new layout)   BUT is it so hard to keep a user flag saying : This guy has already answerded so don't bother him with that questions again?

And NI, do really expect to get more positive answers/comment while bothering me again and again?

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,912 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Henrik_Volkers

Hi Henrik,

Is this the window you're referencing:

Feedback Window.PNG

Do you see the same issue elsewhere on ni.com? Do you use a private browser functionality ("incognito mode", or a "private window"), or have cookies disabled? The message should only be shown if you have not recently either completed or declined the survey, so it should not be appearing frequently. If you are seeing it on every visit (and are not clearing cookies after each use or using a private browser) we'll need to look into the cause. Please let me know!

Thanks,

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,844 Views)

Thanks for the reply Matt,

some of my devices have a more restrict cooky policy ... I will have a look.

I would have thougth that for registered users there are better places than cookies to keep information 😉

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,837 Views)