Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All users got the blues....

Solved!
Go to solution

In the past, a blue user name indicated a NI person. Suddenly everybody is blue now! Are we all hired?

Message 1 of 63
(5,405 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author altenbach

None of the text colors have changed. It's just a symptom of the issue reported here: User profile information in forum is now "N/A"

~~~~~~~~~
Message 2 of 63
(5,401 Views)

It seems this problem has come back again today.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 63
(5,276 Views)

Hi altenbach,

Thank you for letting us know - I see this issue as well, and I've asked our community platform provider to perform the fix from last month and for more info on what may be causing the problem.

Thanks for the heads up!

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 63
(5,252 Views)
This issue should be resolved. However, we are told this is a temporary fix until the underlying bug is fixed. Please let us know if you see the issue again.
~~~~~~~~~
Message 5 of 63
(5,236 Views)

@LiliMcDonald wrote:
This issue should be resolved. However, we are told this is a temporary fix until the underlying bug is fixed. Please let us know if you see the issue again.

As of tonight, the problem is back again.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 63
(5,198 Views)

Thanks, Christian. We're aware of the issue and are working on getting it resolved.

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 63
(5,187 Views)

Possibly related

Capture.PNG

As a side note: Christian's avatar appears "Normal" with the same connection wink and all.

My avarat does look correct mobile and on my work desktop.  The Hotel WiFi on the 8-ball laptop has looked funky since yesterday.  I think that that non-spinning 8-ball has an hour-glass superimposed on the avatar.  

Spoiler
Did I do something special to annoy them or, do the Li gods just pick on me for giggles?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 63
(5,175 Views)

Jeff is your avatar supposed to be the eight ball still? To me, your avatar has been the hourglass since about a week after you hit the 10k mark. I had actually been meaning to ask you about the change.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 63
(5,168 Views)

@Jacobson-ni wrote:

Jeff is your avatar supposed to be the eight ball still? To me, your avatar has been the hourglass since about a week after you hit the 10k mark. I had actually been meaning to ask you about the change.

Not intentional!  the change appears on only one of three devices I access the forums from.  True.gif is still the same.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 63
(5,165 Views)