From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After specifying a DSN, and an sql statement to SELECT data I can run the Complete SQL

Session VI in the SQL toolkit. The query results return the requested data, and no errors are produced. When I depress the run arrow a second time, I get an illegal operation message and have to shut down Labview. Have you had problems like this before?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,885 Views)
Session VI in the SQL toolkit. The query results return the requested data, and no errors are produced. When I depress the run arrow a second time, I get an illegal operation message and have to shut down Labview. Have you had problems like this before?Hello,

You may want to see if there is an update for the ODBC driver of the database you are using. Many times, a crash is caused because of a problem with the driver. You may also want to search the NI website for more information (search for +SQL +Sybase for example, if you are using a Sybase database.)

Good luck!

Sincerely,
Darren Nattinger
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,885 Views)