We purchased new NI 4.0 software recently. We use our PC at office on lease basis, so it will get replaced every 1.5 Year. I want know some information before 1st time installation.
1. Is it possible to transfer license from one PC to another?
2. What is the procedure for same?3. Is any cost involved in this transfer? RegardsSachin Kulkarni
1. The license can be transferred to another PC.
2. Contact your local NI customer service representatives. Tell them your serial number and new computer ID, they will help you do the license transfer.
3. One license can be transferred three times for free.