From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Dynamic Signal Acquisition

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zonicbook

Can anybody point me in the right direction for windows 7 drivers for the zonic book.  We have an XP version of the product.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,363 Views)

Hi MrG

You can download the software and drives from the product page under the resources tab

https://www.ni.com/en-us/support/model.iotech-zonicbook-618e.html

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(6,342 Views)

Are you using one of the eZ-Series software packages with the ZonicBook? 

If this is the case, no separate 'driver' installation is required.  The installation of the software will install all required support pieces.  eZ-Series products have been compatible with Windows 7 for a very long time.  The latest released versions of the products are compatible with Windows 7 and Windows Vista, 64 and 32 bit, and remain compatible with Windows XP, but ONLY in the 32 bit operating system.  The products are UNTESTED under Windows 8, but I have several customers who have installed under 8 and have not had any surprises.  This is not an official blessing for Win 8, but only a report of other's experiences.

Last released versions of eZ-Sotware (available for download from NI.com HERE: https://www.ni.com/en/support/downloads.html 😞

eZ-TOMAS 8.0.40

eZ-Analyst 5.1.140

Compatibility:

Runs under Windows 7 and Vista, 32 bit or 64 bit. Remains compatible with Windows XP, but ONLY on 32 bit platforms

Driver upgrades:

NONE. All required support pieces are part of the installation

Upgrades:

Final versions were released in March of 2010. If the customer purchased their software after March of 2009, they are entitled to a no-cost upgrade to last released version free, under the one year warranty period.

If they purchased BEFORE March of 2009, the software can be purchased. There is not unique part number for an upgrade, this has been handled by placing an order for the standard software part number, and applying a 50% "Upgrade Discount" to the quote.

Existing Unlock Codes:

The codes are not very exotic, unlike LabVIEW activations. A series of codes were cycled through, it is probable that if the customer orders two systems, they will receive two license documents with identical codes. The codes are tied to the first two fields of the version. For example, version 5.1.118 eZ-Analyst will use the same code as version 5.1.140. I generate codes if they are required. Just get me in contact with your customer and we'll sort out what is required.

If you are having difficulty getting things to play nicely together please feel free to email me at dave.mcfate@ni.com.  We'll get you going!

Best Regards,

Dave McFate

David J. McFate, CVA Cat. III
Staff Systems Engineer
Sound & Vibration Group

dave.mcfate@ni.com
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(6,319 Views)